Zvezda announces positive COVID-19 case

Oh..my this is very unfortunate. Especially when it comes at the time when the pandemi restrictions were supposed to ease a little. I hope it was discovered early enough, so that he can be treated and released on time for the next open. 

This pandemic has really killed the sports industry. The impact will be felt in many years to come. 

• Like 1
On 9/27/2020 at 6:45 PM, Agile said:

Oh my! This is very sad. But it should server as a lesson to other countries and teams that the pandemic is real and its not a good time to act normal. 

It is unfortunate since Terry was just signed in last week! I wish him quick recovery. 

Yes, pretty bad. It confirms that the pandemic is real. There are those who were saying it is just a controversy theory etched by the superpowers. When it touches on close relatives or prominent people like this, it makes me feel that the virus is real. Plus i fear that the effects of the virus are still evidence in many countries, we need to slow down the resumption to normal business.